Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Suicide Bombings And Boko Haram Attacks Are Now More Regular Than The Provision Of Power By PHCN! - Reno Omokri Slams Buhari's Administration

Under the Muhammadu Buhari administration, suicide bombings and Boko Haram attacks are now more regular than the provision of power by PHCN! 15 policewomen were abducted by Boko Haram on June 26, 2017 and their abduction has not even been acknowledged by the federal government. 

Yet, this is what the APC through its then national publicity secretary, Lai Mohammed, said in 2014 "when almost 300 girls were freshly abducted in Chibok, President Jonathan neither acted fast enough to rescue the girls nor visited the village." 

Today, the same Lai Mohammed is quiet about the 15 kidnapped policewomen. In 2014, Lai Mohammed said "When about 60 students were killed in the terror attack on the Federal Government College, Buni Yadi, in February 2014, President Jonathan never visited the scene to commiserate with the families of the victims." 


Well last week the same Boko Haram killed 69 people prospecting for oil in Borno. Till today, neither the President, or the acting President or the minister of defense or any of their ministers nor the APC Governor of Borno state has visited the scene. In fact, they did not acknowledge that the incident occurred until it was reported by foreign media. You see Nigerians, the double standards of this administration keeps getting exposed daily. They are doing worse things than they accused Goodluck Jonathan of doing.

You May Also Like These Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...